There Is No Need to Live With the Problem of Missing Teeth!
Although it is common for adults to have missing teeth, dental implants are a proven, effective and wonderful way to regain a full smile! Call KR Perio to learn more about dental implants in Aventura, FL.
Could a Dental Implant Be Right for You?
Do you have a single missing tooth? You may be a candidate for dental implants! Dental implant technology has developed over the years, and is an effective method to get a permanent replacement for the natural tooth that you lost.
Dental implants consist of three parts. The first is a post made from titanium. The post is surgically implanted into the bone where your natural teeth would ordinarily be. The post not only stops the bone from deteriorating, but it encourages the bone to stay healthy. It takes a few months for the post implantation site to heal. During this timeframe, you will go back to Dr. Katherine Rodriguez so she can ensure everything is happening as expected.
After the post has fully become part of the bone, an abutment is added to the post. This abutment serves one purpose: to hold the dental crown that will be designed to perfectly match your natural teeth. When the abutment has been placed, a temporary dental crown may be attached until a permanent one can be handcrafted. After you get your permanent crown, you will have a complete smile!
You Can Gain So Much From Getting Dental Implants in Aventura, FL!
There are so many benefits to getting dental implants in Aventura, FL:
- You will reduce the risk of bone density loss because of your missing teeth.
- You will reduce the risk of developing gum disease.
- You will feel better about your appearance.
- You will be able to eat what you want and speak more clearly.
Remember that no one will be able to tell that you had a tooth implant, because the dental crown will simply blend in with the rest of your teeth. It is the perfect way to get and stay healthier!
Interested in finding out more? Contact KR Perio today at North Miami Beach Office Phone Number 305-652-2255.
Paying for Dental Implants Can Be Done Many Ways
How Patients Like You Afford the Dental Implants They Need
Patients of KR Perio often ask about their choices when it comes to paying for dental implants. There are many different solutions, such as:
- Your insurance carrier may be willing to pay for all or part of your dental implant surgery. If you have any deductibles, you will be responsible for paying them out-of-pocket.
- You can put your dental implant surgery cost partially or completely on a credit card. This allows you to pay over time.
- If you are a candidate for CareCredit third-party healthcare financing, you may be able to extend the payments for dental implant surgery over a period of time to make paying easier.
Want to know more about paying for dental implants in Aventura, FL? Call our team at North Miami Beach Office Phone Number 305-652-2255, and we will be happy to share information pertaining to ways to make dental implant surgery as affordable as possible.
Have you been thinking about getting dental implants in Aventura, FL?
Contact our dental office in North Miami Beach, FL, at North Miami Beach Office Phone Number 305-652-2255 to set up your consultation!